Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for personal data processing and measures on ensuring personal data security in force in LLC Bunter Group (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The most important goal of the Operator and condition for its activities is to observe human and civil rights and freedoms when processing personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal, and family secrets.
2. This Operator's personal data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as the policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors of the https://bunter.ru/en/ website.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated personal data processing is a processing of personal data by means of computer equipment;
2. Blocking of personal data is a temporary termination of personal data processing (except when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website is a set of graphic and informational materials, computer programs and databases, which is available online at https://bunter.ru/en/;
4. Personal data information system is a set of personal data contained in personal data databases, and providing information technology and technical means for its processing;
5. Depersonalization of personal data are the actions that enable determining, without the use of additional information, whether the personal data belongs to a particular user or another subject of personal data;
6. Personal data processing are any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with personal data with or without use of automation tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update and change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision and access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data;
7. Operator is a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, organizing and (or) processing personal data independently or jointly with other persons, as well as determining purposes of personal data processing, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) and committed with personal data;
8. Personal data is any information directly or indirectly relating to a specific or identifiable user of the https://bunter.ru/en/ website;
9. User is any visitor of the https://bunter.ru/en/ website;
10. Provision of personal data are actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of people;
11. Distribution of personal data are any actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization of an unlimited number of people with personal data, including the publication of personal data in the media, placing in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
13. Destruction of personal data are any actions when personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which the material media of personal data is destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Last name, name, patronymic;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Year, month, date, and place of birth;
6. Information about education, profession, specialty and qualifications, details of educational documents;
7. Information about marital status and family composition;
8. The website also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using online statistical services (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics, and others).
9. The above-mentioned data is hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data.
4. Purpose of personal data processing
1. The purpose of User’s personal data processing is to inform the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution, and termination of civil contracts; providing access to the User to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
2. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informative messages by sending an email to the Operator at email@example.com with the note “Refusal from notification about new products, services, and special offers".
3. Anonymized User data collected through online statistical services is used to collect information about Users' actions on the website in order to improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for processing personal data
1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only in case the User fills them in and/or sends them through special forms available at https://bunter.ru/en/. By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring, and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary for the complete implementation of the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator shall ensure the safety of personal data and take all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
2. The User's personal information shall not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances, except in cases related to the execution of applicable legislation.
3. In case of inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with a note "Updating of personal data".
4. The term of personal data processing is not limited. The user may withdraw their consent to the personal data processing at any time by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail email@example.com with a note "Withdrawal of consent to the personal data processing".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must ensure that the foreign country the personal data is transferred to provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data to foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if upon written consent of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of their personal data and/or performance of the contract.
8. Final provisions
1. The user may obtain any clarifications on questions of interest concerning the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available at https://bunter.ru/en/privacy-policy/