Heater with intermediate coolant PPT-0.2G is designed for heating oil emulsions in oil collection and transportation systems, as well as natural or associated gas and waste field water at gas-distributing units of gas-lift oil production system.
The product enters the heater coil, where it is heated from the intermediate coolant to the set temperature, and then removed from the heater.
The heater can be equipped with an automation system that provides automatic protection in the following cases:
1. Flameout of main and ignition burners.
2. If the fuel pressure value before the combustion chambers drops below the operating values.
3. If the oil heating temperature increases.
4. If the intermediate coolant level drops below the operating level.
5. If the pressure of the heated product increases.
The automation system provides automatic control of oil heating temperature and communication with the upper level machine via RS-232/485 interface using standard industrial protocols.
Operating and emergency signaling system notifies the operating personnel on normal operation of burners, flameout, and fuel supply cut-off in case of deviation of oil heating process parameters from the set values. The heater can be manufactured to use liquid fuel (oil, fuel oil, diesel fuel) upon special order.
Main parts of PPT-0.2G